Solvent Reclamation Systems
Solvent reclamation is the process of renewing spent solvent to its
original condition for reuse. Solvent reclamation equipment is designed to
do this safely and efficiently and can be used with most solvents.
Anyone using solvents such as alcohols, aliphatics, aromatics, chlorinated hydrocarbons, freon, ketones, and other flammable or non-flammable solvents typically contaminated with paint, ink, resin, oil, grease, metal, dirt and other things should consider reclaiming their solvent. Equipment is available to recover 5-500 gallons per shift.
A Reclamation System Makes Sense Because it:
- Eliminates the cost of disposing of hazardous solvents
- Removes the long-term liability associated with such disposal
- Has a return on investment which is often within months
- Lowers production costs through recycling
- Decreases the amount of hazardous solvent stored on site
- Assures the user of getting high quality solvents for reuse
CADEX can provide a Solvent Recovery System to meet your needs, in various sizes and for all applications.